Rileys is a leading provider of print products, managed print services and document solutions with over 60 years' experience in the Alberta marketplace and with locations across Western Canada and the United States.
What we offer:
Our Customer Service Representatives are the front line of our business and interact with Rileys' customers on a daily basis. As we grow, there are endless opportunities for strong Customer Service Representatives to advance their careers - we've shown this over and over throughout our 60+ years in business.
Our Customer Service Representative position is designed as a training role for those who are interested into moving to an Outside Sales position.
- 1-2 years in a structured customer service/inside sales role
- Strong communication skills, especially when it comes to listening.
- Strength in organization and managing a large number of projects at one time
- A head for numbers, and the ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fast-paced setting.
- A strong work ethic without sacrificing your sense of humor or ability to have fun on the job.
- A desire to learn and advance.
This is a customer service/inside sales role where you will be responsible for writing and coordinating print orders from customers and providing support to the Outside Sales team. To do this, you'll work with everyone from small corporate companies to large multi-national organizations:
- Receive print orders from clients for processing
- Assist Clients in production orders from digital files and/or hard copy
- Input and track customer orders in our Order Entry Software System
- Demonstrate high levels of Customer service at all times.
- Meet and greet, answer phone calls and emails from Clients
- Facilitate deadlines with Clients and Production
- Ensure Customer orders are complete, On time and meet the Highest Quality Standards
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants interested in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.